How to use this site

If you are here to visit me from a specific class, simply click on the class number above and the posts from that class will be displayed.

To read more of a post simply click on the post title.

thanks!

What is Urban Art?

After Goggling "Urban Art" I spent over 20 minutes trying to find a definition for the term. Ask, Merriam Webster, and Wikipedia couldn't help me. Finally, I stumbled upon a website which offered this definition;

Urban Art

"I define Urban Art as any permanent or semi-permanent man-made art that appears within the environment of street; art with the intention of brightening up or making different the mundane, day to day journeys we make as pedestrians.

This includes bronzes, sculptures, graff, murals, and deserving street architectural vignettes such as plantings and unusual water features.

This study will grow as more images in the genre become available."
PhotoReady

0 comments:

Followers